Dyslexia Student Notes (Box of 5)
Produced in conjunction with Dyslexia Action these notes have the same factual content as the standard student notes, but with additional features incorporated – large (12 point) print, wider spacing, pastel paper and full colour illustrations. These notes have been developed for the Road Haulage qualification only and so are not available for the Passenger Transport discipline. They are shrunk wrapped for secure delivery and sold in boxes of 5 for training providers.
- Introduction to the Course
- Business and Company Law
- Industrial Relations
- Health and Safety
- Financial Management
- Commercial Conduct of the Business
- Organisation Charts, KPIs and Work Plans
- Business Taxation
- Operator Licensing
- Drivers’ Hours and Records – Basic Requirements
- Drivers’ Hours and Records – Records
- Planned Preventive Maintenance
- Vehicle Costing
- Vehicle Taxation
- Transport Ancillaries and Contracts of Carriage
- Electronic Data
- Weights and Dimensions of Vehicles and Loads
- Safe Loading of Vehicles and Transit of Goods
- Mechanical Conditions – Plating and Testing
- Mechanical Conditions – Fleet Inspections and Enforcement
- Driver Licensing
- Traffic Regulations and Speed Limits
- Traffic Accident Procedure
- Vehicle Selection
- Permits and Methods of Operating
- Customs Transit Systems
- Incoterms and Frontier Crossings
- International Transport Documentation
Secure online processing of your card details with Stripe.
Problem with your order? Get in touch and we'll sort it out.
Not sure what to order? Give us a call on 01342 716611.