Passenger Transport Student Notes (Single Set)
These comprehensive student notes comprise 30 modules each with a revision summary and stage test questions and cover the syllabus which now includes National and International topics. They are shrunk wrapped for secure delivery.
- Introduction to the Course
- Business and Company Law
- Industrial Relations
- Health and Safety
- Financial Management
- Commercial Conduct of the Business
- Organisation Charts, KPIs and Work Plans
- Business Taxation
- Operator Licensing
- Drivers’ Hours and Records – Basic Requirements
- Drivers’ Hours and Records – Records
- Planned Preventive Maintenance
- Vehicle Costing
- Vehicle Taxation
- Contracts of Carriage and Conduct Regulations
- Electronic Data
- Bus and Coach Service Operations
- Competition Rules
- Timetabling and Scheduling
- Fares, Revenue Collection and Tenders
- Driver Licensing
- Traffic Regulations and Speed Limits
- Traffic Accident Procedure
- Vehicle Selection
- Weights and Dimensions of Vehicles
- Mechanical Condition
- Route Planning and Frontier Crossings
- International Transport Documentation
Secure online processing of your card details with Stripe.
Problem with your order? Get in touch and we'll sort it out.
Not sure what to order? Give us a call on 01342 716611.